Get Fit Even if You’re Too Busy (or hate to exercise)
I know. I know! You’re busy. Waaaay too busy to exercise. Or maybe you just plain dislike exercising. But here’s the thing: All the Superfoods in the world can only go so far in making you healthier.
The next step is to add a little fitness into your life.
Plus, I know for a fact, you want to be more fit. Otherwise you would not be reading about getting fit!! 🙂
If you stick with me, I think I have a compromise that you can live with…and make time for!
But first, let’s do a quick memory booster on why it’s so important to exercise.
5 reasons why your body… and mind, will love you for exercising
- Exercise helps control weight and keep you toned.
- Exercise is a disease fighter for things like strokes, type 2 diabetes, some cancers, arthritis… even depression.
- Exercise is a big energy booster. I definitely notice the difference in my energy levels if I slack off exercising.
- Exercise helps you sleep better. Just don’t exercise too close to bedtime as it’ll have the opposite effect.
- Exercise relieves stress and gives you a mood lift. Who doesn’t need that?!
Hey, a super fun and easy way to get fit in MINUTES a day, is with a rebounder.
It’s especially perfect if you’re struggling to get motivated enough to even start exercising… Maybe because you feel like you’re playing instead of exercising! Here’s the one I got.
But Darlene, (you say) “I really am too busy” or “I hate exercise”
OK, I get it. If you aren’t exercising regularly then so far you haven’t seen enough value in it. Right? Because we always manage to find a way to do what we really want to do.
No problem. There IS a way around your reluctance… a compromise, so to speak.
I suggest you start slow. Don’t make a big deal of it.
You know me, I’m all about setting yourself up for success so you’ll continue your journey of loving and taking care of your body. Let’s keep it short and sweet.
The compromise anyone can do! Try this:
1) Commit to 5 minutes a day. FIVE minutes. That’s it. Even 5 teeny weeny minutes will help you feel better.
2) Attach the 5 minutes to something you already do every morning… like brushing your teeth or getting out of bed. That way you can’t forget.
3) Move! Yep, that’s right. Stretch, jog in place, do jumping jacks… whatever. Change it up and simply move that gorgeous body of yours for 5 minutes.
4) Track your triumphs. Keep a log in your calendar of every day you do your 5 minutes. Very important! This one act not only keeps me motivated to stick with it, but I notice that I tend to do more. Before you know it, you’ll do 6-7 minutes. Then ten. And off you go!
Are you with me? Are you willing to commit to only 5 minutes per day to start getting fit?